Securities include Islamic financial instruments, shares in quoted and unquoted companies and funds.
Securities selected for inclusion in TFI’s directly invested equity portfolios will exhibit most of the following characteristics; -
- Have exposure to those regions/industries that offer long-term growth potential.
- Have clear market leadership or possess products/services that will allow the company to achieve market leadership.
- Focused rational management with a clear strategic vision.
- Maintain sound and transparent financial statements and clear principles of corporate governance.
- Have prices, which on the basis of our analysis, offer investment value and exhibit opportunities for future relative price appreciation.
The process by which these securities are identified involves an analysis of the following:-
- The investment environment
- The outlook for each asset class
- Industry trends
- Security/Company information
- Send an email